This is kind of awesome. I just really like time lapse videos. I won’t say too much about it, because it’s only 22 seconds, but it’s a great 22 seconds. Watch the Bradley Center go from a near sell out Marquette vs. Georgetown game to a Milwaukee Admirals vs. Chicago Wolves game / Styx concert. Side note: That’s the only time Styx will ever be mentioned on this blog.
- I kinda wanna go on a @kanyewest-esque rant right now. Is there a social network designed specifically for that yet? 1 hour ago
- #tbt to 2006(?) When MySpace photos and fake bands were all the rage. instagram.com/p/nLVsSfQC19/ 3 hours ago
- I look like hell. Enjoy. RT @MuppetPat: Cool cat Allen, that's his name. #brewers #tailgateseason instagram.com/p/nI5UpwDeFl/ 1 day ago
- It just dawned on me that a significant portion of this decade will be spent by the next generation figuring out their front-facing camera. 1 day ago
- Tuesday night baseball. I swear I'm only going to two back to back games. No more this week. @ Miller… instagram.com/p/nHLC3RQCwt/ 1 day ago