Here’s a cool idea that I just had: everyone should send me two new songs at once, and I’ll blog them as digital 45s. That would be kind of different. Actually, Chicago artist R.i.C. sent me these tracks a few days ago, and I’ve had them on repeat. Both are really bass heavy songs with a vintage sounding sample. R.i.C. adds a new school flavor on top of these beats, and it came out pretty awesome if you ask me. Check out “Lovely Day” and “Baby What’s Up”, which I’ve decided is now a digital 45 for you to play. Some of my readers might be too young to know what a 45 is.
- RT @laraseeby13: Buffalo chicken egg rolls on the right and mozzarella pockets on the left. Thanks @allenhalas instagram.com/p/aw34wCA6w4/ 9 hours ago
- RT @laraseeby13: According to Miley Cyrus's new music video. She's about to go crazy. 13 hours ago
- I sit between two cubicles. At most, it's a 20 foot walk. Yet, the people in those cubicles call each other... why? #ConfessionsOfAnIntern 16 hours ago
- RT @SPINmagazine: Kidz Bop covers "Thrift Shop," confirm God is dead go.spin.com/1432vSp 17 hours ago
- Even though I want the Heat to win this series, I was unaware that the final seconds of NBA games were completely no holds barred #nbafinals 1 day ago