Mad Static sent me this video on Twitter the other night. I watched it last night after a ridiculously long study session, and was blown away. I always appreciate it when anything local is done with a high level of professionalism or creativity. Everything about this video is well done. The bombed out locations, the TV mixed with the vintage black and white footage. This is just a flat out cool hip hop video. I’m eager to see more from Christ B & Moses. Watch this video, everyone.
- Even though I want the Heat to win this series, I was unaware that the final seconds of NBA games were completely no holds barred #nbafinals 11 hours ago
- WAIT. HOLD UP. The Roots and Elvis Costello are putting out an album together?! Here's my money, Itunes. Just take it. 20 hours ago
- A mother/son stopped me to ask about my @MarquetteU experience. @jim_m_love would have been proud of my tour-guide like reply. #NailedIt 23 hours ago
- Sometimes my ride into work is like... vine.co/v/hBxU1jLPDVH 1 day ago
- My farmer's tan is better than yours. Just saying. 2 days ago