More new music sent to me from New York. I always like it when stuff gets sent to me from outside of the midwest. Jae Brinks shows a new side on “Goodbye”, a more personal, heartfelt track. If you’ve ever been stressed out, this is that feeling in a song. Can’t fault Jae for putting that feeling down on a record. Definitely something people can relate to.
- WAIT. HOLD UP. The Roots and Elvis Costello are putting out an album together?! Here's my money, Itunes. Just take it. 10 hours ago
- A mother/son stopped me to ask about my @MarquetteU experience. @jim_m_love would have been proud of my tour-guide like reply. #NailedIt 13 hours ago
- Sometimes my ride into work is like... vine.co/v/hBxU1jLPDVH 14 hours ago
- My farmer's tan is better than yours. Just saying. 2 days ago
- Happy Father's Day, mom. 2 days ago