Here’s a cool idea that I just had: everyone should send me two new songs at once, and I’ll blog them as digital 45s. That would be kind of different. Actually, Chicago artist R.i.C. sent me these tracks a few days ago, and I’ve had them on repeat. Both are really bass heavy songs with a vintage sounding sample. R.i.C. adds a new school flavor on top of these beats, and it came out pretty awesome if you ask me. Check out “Lovely Day” and “Baby What’s Up”, which I’ve decided is now a digital 45 for you to play. Some of my readers might be too young to know what a 45 is.
- RT @2DOPEposts: The Cranberry Show - The Jellyfish Theory (Mixtape) [2Dope Premiere] bit.ly/10nDJ0o #2dopeboyz 15 hours ago
- Added a new column to my Tweetdeck for anything containing "The Jellyfish Theory", just to watch @cranberryshow blow up. So excited for it. 18 hours ago
- RT @cranberryshow: OUR TAPE "The Jellyfish Theory" DROPS 2DAY @ 11c on 2DOPEBOYZ.com (@2DOPEposts) 19 hours ago
- Vampire Weekend's album reached #1, marking the 19th independently released and distributed album to hit #1 since 1991. I smell a trend... 1 day ago
- It's a hobby. RT @MuppetPat: Shout out to @AllenHalas for driving @kendellgrace @crazyasspolak and I around yesterday with our wasted asses. 1 day ago