Here’s a cool idea that I just had: everyone should send me two new songs at once, and I’ll blog them as digital 45s. That would be kind of different. Actually, Chicago artist R.i.C. sent me these tracks a few days ago, and I’ve had them on repeat. Both are really bass heavy songs with a vintage sounding sample. R.i.C. adds a new school flavor on top of these beats, and it came out pretty awesome if you ask me. Check out “Lovely Day” and “Baby What’s Up”, which I’ve decided is now a digital 45 for you to play. Some of my readers might be too young to know what a 45 is.
- I went on MySpace today. It was scary. Now I'm hooked. Wish I could remember my password/Netscape email address. #ThoseWereThings 1 hour ago
- RT @aManAboutFilm: THIS! This to infinity. Don't know why some in this city are so eager to tell a global business (Bucks) to leave town ht… 2 hours ago
- I kinda wanna go on a @kanyewest-esque rant right now. Is there a social network designed specifically for that yet? 4 hours ago
- #tbt to 2006(?) When MySpace photos and fake bands were all the rage. instagram.com/p/nLVsSfQC19/ 6 hours ago
- I look like hell. Enjoy. RT @MuppetPat: Cool cat Allen, that's his name. #brewers #tailgateseason instagram.com/p/nI5UpwDeFl/ 1 day ago