The Cranberry Show recently got back from a trip to New York City, where they signed a management deal with a division of Violator Management. On the way through the city, they stopped at ThisIs50.com’s headquarters and shot this interview. Check out the ridiculous freestyles in this thing. Oh, and if you want to see them live, they’re at The Rave with Asher Roth tonight. Actually, in a few hours from now. I’ll see you there.
- I need to develop an "office laugh." 6 hours ago
- RT @ikebarinholtz: "Selfie" (2015) PG-13 Jayden Smith has to find the girl that photobombed his selfie on prom night before his rival Skril… 7 hours ago
- Things I've mentally said to myself today: "Hey, that's not where a plane goes..." Thanks, US Airways. 1 day ago
- RT @Bucks: Happy Milwaukee Day! http://t.co/SdNVQTlqPD 1 day ago
- In honor of #MKEDay, I'm going to do nothing but complain about sports and politics on JSOnline. Am I doing this right? 1 day ago