The Cranberry Show recently got back from a trip to New York City, where they signed a management deal with a division of Violator Management. On the way through the city, they stopped at ThisIs50.com’s headquarters and shot this interview. Check out the ridiculous freestyles in this thing. Oh, and if you want to see them live, they’re at The Rave with Asher Roth tonight. Actually, in a few hours from now. I’ll see you there.
- I look like hell. Enjoy. RT @MuppetPat: Cool cat Allen, that's his name. #brewers #tailgateseason instagram.com/p/nI5UpwDeFl/ 18 hours ago
- It just dawned on me that a significant portion of this decade will be spent by the next generation figuring out their front-facing camera. 1 day ago
- Tuesday night baseball. I swear I'm only going to two back to back games. No more this week. @ Miller… instagram.com/p/nHLC3RQCwt/ 1 day ago
- When people talk about their love for @jeffdunham, I die a little bit inside. I just needed you to know that. 1 day ago
- Dilemma: Spider on the work desk, but only one Kleenex left & allergies are acting up. Solution: Sticky Note Death Machine. #KillItWithFire 1 day ago