The Cranberry Show recently got back from a trip to New York City, where they signed a management deal with a division of Violator Management. On the way through the city, they stopped at ThisIs50.com’s headquarters and shot this interview. Check out the ridiculous freestyles in this thing. Oh, and if you want to see them live, they’re at The Rave with Asher Roth tonight. Actually, in a few hours from now. I’ll see you there.
- With the amount that my family deep fries food, I really hope that I just poured apple juice, and not vegetable oil. Here goes nothing... 11 hours ago
- RT @kendellgrace: Happy Instagram official birthday to @allenhalas !! 🎈🎉🍰🍪🎂 (last social media shout out) instagram.com/p/hr1FA8iPU7/ 23 hours ago
- RT @kendellgrace: A big happy twitter official birthday to the only guy I feel like I have to say happy birthday to on every social media @… 1 day ago
- Okay... I think I'm definitely in the wrong place. Go #mubb! @ The Kohl Center instagram.com/p/hoaQvgwC0w/ 2 days ago
- Well, this is only kind of scary. I mean, it was just across from where I work. NBD. Fake Grenade at Southridge Mall: on.tmj4.com/IPmn6F 3 days ago