The Cranberry Show recently got back from a trip to New York City, where they signed a management deal with a division of Violator Management. On the way through the city, they stopped at ThisIs50.com’s headquarters and shot this interview. Check out the ridiculous freestyles in this thing. Oh, and if you want to see them live, they’re at The Rave with Asher Roth tonight. Actually, in a few hours from now. I’ll see you there.
- RT @TylerBerg: Maldonado landed a HUGE punch. Didn't tear the cover off the guys face though. It's Easter after all. 17 hours ago
- Easter is on 4/20 this year. I don't smoke, so I'm no expert, but I'd be willing to bet sales of Peeps are through the roof this year. 22 hours ago
- The entire area around the @BMOHBC smells like a fish fry, and I will not complain about that. 2 days ago
- I dunno. Just seems like a Decent Friday to me, at best... 2 days ago
- Remember when I was hoping for a subway yesterday? I'll take a streetcar: And yes, I read @BizJournalMKE sometimes: bit.ly/1teTOCQ 3 days ago